Miami is a paradise place – you will discover a sense of novelty, of youth, which will create in you a great surge of optimism. When you are in Miami, everything seems possible. It is truly a magical city that is hard to leave.
The visit to Miami can be both exciting and agonizing. We want you to avoid this unpleasant part and make sure you put yourself at ease put you in the shoes of an aboriginal. If this is your first visit to the USA read this page until the end, you will find great and useful tips to make your trip easy, fun and memorable!
Click on a link below to get started.
Travel Tips in Miami
- Do not be afraid if you do not speak English
- Your security
- Weather conditions
- What clothes
- Change of time zone
- Pay with your credit card and cash
- Change money
- Find a Wi-Fi connection
- Use of mobile phones or phone cards
- Take a taxi and public transport
- Hotels & Accommodation
- Uses and customs in restaurants
- Tips and Tips
- Where to shop
- Make the bise
- Keep a sense of humor
- Beaches with bare breasts or nudism
- Laws on alcohol
- The police
- If you need medical assistance
We tried to think of everything, but if you have a question that we have not addressed do not hesitate to contact us .